90 Degree Angle Carpenter's Clamp
The 90 Degree Angle Carpenter's Clamp helps hold assemblies like boxes, cabinets, drawers, and cases together to ensure that you get strong, tight-fitting assemblies—whether you’re using Kreg pocket-hole joinery, or another method.
The clamp’s V-wedge jaws grip the mating pieces securely, ensuring that the pieces sit at precise 90° angles while you drive in Kreg Screws, or even another type of fastener, such as a nail or wood screw.
The easy way to hold 90° corner joints and “T” joints in boxes, cabinets, and cases.
- Cutout allows driving a pocket-hole screw without removing the clamp.
- Easy-to-regulate clamping pressure with the thumbwheel.
- Cast aluminum “V” and wedge clamp pads.
- Works on 90° corners and “T” joints.
- Padded, ergonomic handles.
- 1" maximum capacity.
Once you start using it, you'll never know how could have lived without it!
Are you ready for this new level of freedom? Click Add to Cart to Order Now.
- Adjustment Knob: Provides easy-to-regulate clamping pressure.
- Material: 420 stainless steel + aluminum alloy + iron + plastic.
- Size: 21x10cm.
- Weight: 600g
- 1 x 90 Degree Angle Carpenter's Clamp.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WITH REFUNDS
If our product is defective and you decide you are not satisfied, you can easily and quickly contact our helpful customer support so our team can assist you. We stand behind our products and do not want our loyal customers to worry about their purchases.
HIGH DEMAND - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Due to extremely high demand, orders take about 9-13 business days to ship and arrive. Please be patient, we are doing our very best to fulfill every order and please remember that are providing FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!